Kids Have Questions. The Bible Has Answers.
Kids will learn that whatever life throws at them, the Bible can help them make the right choice.
There's a Verse For That Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse 1: "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalm 119:105
Choices. Kids will learn to seek God's wisdom when making life choices. 1 Kings 3. Solomon asks for wisdom.
Time to Run- Kids will learn that when they are tempted, the best plan is to run! Genesis 19. God spares Lot from Sodom and Gomorrah.
I Got the Blues- Kids will learn to turn to God when they are sad. Psalm 40:1-3; Job 1. Job praises God after losing everything.
My Bad- Kids will learn to admit when they are wrong and make things right. Genesis 32-33. Jacob makes amends with Esau.
Your Bad- Kids will learn how to forgive when someone hurts them. Matthew 18:21-35. Parable of the unforgiving servant.
Jump for Joy- Kids will learn they can praise God any time and anywhere. Acts 16:16-40. Paul and Silas in prison.
Memory Verse 2: "Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.'" Matthew 22:37-38
Parent Problems- Kids will learn to honor Mom and Dad, even when they make them mad. Ephesians 6:1-3. Children obey your parents.
Eeek- Kids will learn to take their fears to God and find peace in Him. Matthew 26:36-39. Jesus praying in the garden.
Truth Bender- Kids will learn to tell the truth, even when telling a lie is easier. Genesis 20. Abraham lies about his wife Sarah.
No Fair- Kids will learn how to respond when life isn’t fair. Luke 15:25-32. The bitterness of the prodigal son’s older brother.
Future’s So Bright- Kids will learn to keep pride in check and remember where their blessings come from. Daniel 4. Nebuchadnezzar is humbled by God.
Anybody Home?- Kids will learn how to respond when it feels God doesn’t answer prayer. 1 Kings 19. Elijah prays that he would die.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.