More Than Meets the Eye
When we put our faith in Jesus, he transforms us from the inside out. Kids will learn 4 stories of people from the Bible who were completely transformed by Jesus.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Transforming Faith Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Faith is being sure of what we hope for. It is being sure of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1 NIRVDoubt into Faith – All of us have moments of doubt, but with God's help our doubt will be transformed to faith. John 20:19-29, Thomas Doubts
Sadness into Joy – When we believe, our faith can change our life for the better. Zacchaeus was wealthy, but not happy until he met Jesus and Jesus changed his life completely. Luke 19:1-10, Zacchaeus Believes
Wrong into Right – When Jesus comes into our lives, not only our faith, but our entire lives are transformed. No matter how many mistakes we have made, Jesus can turn our lives around and give us a new direction. Acts 9:1-19, Saul on the Road to Damascus
Total Transformation – Transformation can take time, but Jesus is faithful to be with us through it all. John 21:1-19, Jesus Reinstates Peter
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.