Sample this Thanksgiving Sunday School Lesson from our Turkey Tales Children's Ministry Curriculum!
Kids will learn to be thankful for what they have and to do everything without arguing or complaining by looking at the story of the Israelites grumbling in the desert.
To get 2 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $20, but you can get them both for only $15 when you order them together. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Thanksgiving Sunday School Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Do everything without grumbling or arguing,” Philippians 2:14
Turkey Trot – God frees His people from their slavery in Egypt. They respond by complaining constantly. The Israelites complain when they reach the Red Sea. Exodus 14
Fabulous Feathers - The Israelites complain about food and ask for quail and manna. Exodus 16
Gobble, Gobble - The Israelites grumble and ask for water. Exodus 17:1-7
Cooked! - The Israelites complain about God and build a golden idol. Exodus 32
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Looking for more free Sunday School Lessons? Check out our collection of over 150 FREE Sunday School Lessons for Kids.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.