FREE VS. Youth Ministry Curriculum Lesson
Navigating the gray areas of life.
Download Lesson 1 of our new VS 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum.
Good versus Evil. Right versus Wrong. Life would be so much easier if everything were so clearly defined. But often things are not so black and white; we have to learn to navigate through the gray areas to find what God wants for us. Lesson 1 is about guilt vs. shame. We tend to use the words interchangeably, but there is a big difference. Guilt says, “I did something wrong.” Shame says, “There is something wrong with me.” God wants us to recognize our guilt, but live in the shame-free reality that we are wonderfully and fearfully made.
This Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.