Teach your kids the WEIRDEST stories in the Bible!
The Bible is full of the message of God's love and redemption. The Bible is also full of strange occurrences and odd events – but even these stories point us to the truth of a loving God.
Weird Lessons Overview:
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him” 1 Corinthians 2:9
Strange Signs in Egypt. Exodus 8:1-19, Kids will learn that God had the power to do strange and wonderful things then and He still has that power to do amazing things in our lives today from the plague of frogs and the plague of gnats.
Balaam's Donkey. Numbers 22:21-38, Kids will learn that God can give them direction in life if we are willing to listen and obey from the story of Balaam's donkey speaking.
The Man Who Never Died. 2 Kings 2:1-18, Kids will learn that God sees our faithfulness and will be faithful to us from the story of Elijah being taken up to heaven in a fiery chariot.
Bear Attack. 2 Kings 2:19-25, Kids will learn that we need to act responsibly with the gifts God has given us from the the story of the bear that attacked those mocking God's prophet Elisha.
Straight From the Fish's Mouth. Matthew 17:24-27, Kids will learn that God has to power to take care of all of our needs from the story of Jesus paying the temple tax from money found in a fish's mouth.
Drop Dead. Acts 5:1-9, Kids will learn the importance of being honest with other people and with God from the story of Ananias and Sapphira.
Earthquake! Acts 16:16-34, Kids will learn that they can share the love of Jesus with others no matter what circumstance they are in from the story of Paul and Silas in prison.
I'm Gonna Live Forever. Revelation 21:1-7, Kids will learn that God wants us to spend eternity with him from the Bible's description of the New Heaven and New Earth.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.