FREE What If Youth Ministry Lesson
Explore Your FaithDownload the first lesson of our What If 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum for free. Click here to download the entire series.
What if you believed that: Prayer works, Hell is real, The Bible is true, and Jesus is the only way? How would that change your life?
Memory Verse: “He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.'” -Matthew 17:20 (NIV)
What If The Bible is True? - What would happen if we actually read the Bible and believed it? Paul describes to Timothy scripture's power to make us strong in Christ and to keep us safe from all kinds of false teaching. 2 Timothy 3:10-4:5 Final Charge to Timothy
What If Prayer Works? - What would change if we truly prayed with all of our heart and energy? The first century church discovered the power of their prayers, and could hardly believe it. Acts 12:1-17, Peter's Escape From Prison
What If Hell Is Real? - Isn't Hell just myth to scare us into avoiding doing bad things? Jesus shows us that an understanding of the realities of Hell should make us more compassionate and loving people. Matthew 25:31-46 The Sheep and the Goats
What If Jesus Is The Only Way? - Aren't all religions equally valid? When we look at Jesus' claims about himself, we see that God has provided the ONE perfect way for us to see him, know him, and spend eternity with him. John 14:1-21, Jesus the Way to The Father
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
What if Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.