What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?
It’s natural to look to the future and wonder what kind of jobs we will have and what kind of people we will be. Regardless of what career we pursue, we can use our strengths to serve God – both when we grow up and right now.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
When I Grow Up Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Police Officer – You can grow up to protect others. Nehemiah 4, Nehemiah Protects the People
Firefighter – You can grow up to rescue and care for others. Genesis 14:8-24, Abram Rescues Lot
Doctor – You can grow up to be a healer. Mark 5:21-43, Jesus Heals a Woman and a sick girl
Teacher – You can grow up to teach others. 1 Samuel 3, Samuel Studies Under Eli
Athlete – You can grow up to train and compete. 1 Corinthians 9:19-27, Running to Win the Prize
Artist – You can grow up to create and inspire. Exodus 35:20-36:7, Materials for the Tabernacle
Musician – You can grow up to make beautiful music. 1 Samuel 16:14-23, David in Saul’s Service
Judge/Lawyer – You can grow up to be a peacemaker. Exodus 18:5-26, Jethro Visits Moses
Movie Maker – You can grow up to tell stories that change the way people see the world. 2 Samuel 12:1-10, Nathan Rebukes David
Architect/Engineer – You can grow up to construct great things. 1 Kings 6:1-14, Solomon Builds the Temple
Farmer – You can grow up to provide for others. Ruth 2:1-18, Boaz Provides for Ruth
Missionary – You can grow up to share Jesus around the world. Acts 14:8-28 Paul and Barnabas Share the Gospel
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.