Heroic Women Of the Bible!
Kids will learn about some of the Heroic Women of the Bible, and what they can teach us about being superheroes for God.
Wonder Women Lessons Overview:
Esther, Brave Queen – People who came before the king uninvited were in danger of being imprisoned or even killed, but Esther went in boldly to save her people. Kids will learn that heroes have the courage to make the right decisions even when it’s hard. Esther 4:8-17, and 5:1-3, Esther's Request
Ruth, Courageously Committed – When Naomi faced the most difficult time of her life, Ruth remained faithful and stood by her. Kids will learn that heroes stay faithfully committed to following God and loving others like Ruth. Ruth 1:1-19, Ruth's Faithfulness
Hannah, Prayer Warrior - Hannah wasn’t afraid to pray for something that seemed like it was impossible because she knew God can do anything. Hannah believed that God would hear her prayers. Kids will learn that heroes know anytime we need anything great or small, we should pray and ask God for His help. 1 Samuel 1:9-18, and 1:20 Hannah Prays for a Son
Mary, Favored One – Mary was an ordinary girl, but also a faithful servant of God; so God gave her the most amazing task imaginable. Kids will learn that heroes trust and obey God, knowing that he has a good plan for them. Luke 1:26-38, The Birth of Jesus Foretold
Deborah, Warrior Leader – Deborah was leading the people of Israel with wisdom and strength, and God gave the people victory while she ruled. Kids will learn that heroes ask God for wisdom and strength to do his will. Judges 4:1-15a, Deborah
Rahab, The Shield – The spies Joshua had sent to Jericho were found out and in danger of being killed; but Rahab protected them and kept them safe. Kids will learn that heroes look for those who need help and help them. Joshua 2:2-16, Rahab and the Spies
Abigail, Humble Hero - Abigail was married to a very mean man named Nabal. Her husband was very rude to David and his soldiers even after David had been kind to him. David was about to kill Nabal and everyone that lived with him, but Abigail went to David and asked for forgiveness for her husband. Kids will learn that heroes aren’t afraid to apologize to make things right. 1 Samuel 25:14-34 Abigail Saves Her Household
Lydia, The Believer – When Paul preached to a group of women, Lydia became a believer in Jesus on the spot. Kids will learn that one of the most heroic things that any of us can do is admit that we are not heroes by ourselves, but that we are sinners who need Jesus as our Savior. Acts 16:11-15, Lydia's Conversion
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.