Would You Rather 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Making the Right Choice
When faced with a choice, one option usually jumps out at us immediately, appealing to our need for safety, acceptance, and security. But a Godly life often requires us to make a better choice.
Would You Rather Lessons Overview:Memory Verse: “The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.” -Proverbs 12:15 (NIV)
...Be Rich Or Be Rewarded? - We might think that the wealthy are important and have it all. But students will learn that if we let it, our money and stuff can get in the way of blessings from Jesus. Mark 10:17-31, The Rich Young Man
...Be Safe Or Be Free? - We value our own safety more than just about anything else. But students will learn that freedom in Christ sometimes requires us to take some risks for God. Daniel 6, Daniel In The Den of Lions
...Be Accepted Or Be A Standout? - We realize life's usually easier if we go along with the crowd. But students will learn that following God often demands that we stand out from the crowd. 1 Kings 18:16-46, Elijah on Mount Carmel
...Be Religious Or Be Transformed? - We often cling rules and ritual in our attempts to justify ourselves. But students will learn that a transforming relationship with Jesus is more important than following a bunch of religious rules. Acts 9:1-22, Saul's Conversion
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.