Teach Kids The Bible With Bible Trivia!
This new series is the follow-up to Books of the Bible, our #1 selling curriculum series of 2017. Learning what's in the Bible can be great fun, but the most important reason to learn what’s IN the Bible is so we know how to live it OUT. Teach kids Bible trivia that will help them live out their faith with this fun new series!
Bible Trivia Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “We know that “We all have knowledge.” But knowledge makes people proud, while love builds them up. Those who think they know something still don’t know as they should. But whoever loves God is known by God.” 1 Corinthians 8:1b-3 NIRV
How Many Books In the Good Book - In this lesson kids will learn trivia about the Bible itself, how many books are included, who wrote it, and why it can be trusted. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
A Lot of Firsts - Kids will learn about Creation, the first man, the first woman, and the first sin. Genesis 1:1-2, 1:26-30 and 3:1-7
Judge Wisely - Kids will learn about the Judges in Israel, specifically Deborah, Gideon and Samson. Kids will learn how Deborah trusted God completely, Gideon was afraid but learned to trust God, and Samson was prideful and had to be humbled before he completely submitted to God. Judges 4:4-9, 6:14-16, 16:28-30
Fit for a King - Saul, David and Solomon all lead Israel after the Judges. Kids will learn some trivia about each king and which king was called a man after God’s own heart. 1 Samuel 16:1-13 Samuel anoints David
Prophetic Knowledge - Kids will learn who the Major and Minor prophets are, how they are connected to Jesus, and why they are an important part of the Bible. Isaiah 53:4-12
Things Jesus Did - In this lesson kids will learn about Jesus’ birth, life, death, and resurrection and why all of the Bible points to Jesus' life. Luke 2:4-12 Jesus’ birth, Luke 5:17-26 Jesus heals the paralyzed man, Matthew 28:1-7 Jesus Has Risen
Things Jesus Said - Kids will learn some of the most important things Jesus said while he was here on earth. The Beatitudes. Matthew 5:1-12 the Beatitudes, Matthew 28:16-20 The Great Commission
The 12 Disciples - The 12 Disciples were Jesus’ closest friends. Kids will learn who they were and how their lives show us how Jesus has asked us to live. Mark 3:13-19 Jesus appoints 12 disciples
The First Church - Kids will learn about the early church, how they treated each other, and what that means for us today. Acts 4:32-35 the Believers share everything
Mission Possible - Kids will learn about Paul’s life and how he became a missionary for Jesus. Acts 9:1-19 Saul’s conversion to Paul
Knowing How It Ends - Kids will learn about Revelation and what Jesus has promised for those who accept him as their Savior. Revelation 21:1-7 A New Heaven and Earth
Final Review - In this final lesson kids will review questions from all of the Bible trivia they have learned. 2 Timothy 2:15 Teach the Word of God correctly
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free Bible Trivia For Kids sample lesson
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.