Social Proof 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Teach Students How to Build Real Friendships
Just because someone is on your friends list doesn’t mean they are a real friend. Real friends are committed to one another in love. They share life, they share trust, and they grow together in Christ.
Social Proof Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace will have the king for a friend. -Proverbs 22:11 (NIV)
LESSON #1: IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) - When Job's world had fallen apart, his friends came to comfort him. But they couldn't resist the urge to tell him what he needed to do to fix the situation. In the end, Job was found blameless; the same could not be said for his “comforters.” Job 1:6-22, 2:7-13 (NIV).
LESSON #2: LOL (Laugh Out Loud) - We all enjoy those friends that we can just laugh with and have a good time. But a real friend is one who sticks with you through good times and bad times. A real friend is there when life is tough as well as during the easy times. This was the kind of friendship David and Jonathan had. These are the types of friends we should look for. This is the type of friend we should strive to be. I Samuel 20:25-42 (NIV).
LESSON #3: SELFIE - It's not all about you! Mere hours before he was to be crucified, Jesus still took the time to wash his disciples' feet, teaching them that a true friend is the one who serves. John 13:1-17 (NIV).
LESSON #4: SHARE - Nothing we give our friends can compare with the new life that they can receive from God through Jesus. It may not be easy for many of us, and it may not be the most comfortable thing in the world to do, but as followers of Christ we are called to share the good news of Jesus with others. Acts 8:26-40 (NIV).
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Click the PIZZA BOX to see all of our newest Youth Ministry curriculum series'!
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.