Back to School Children's Ministry Lesson - START
Teach Kids About Going Back to School with the Right Attitude
Kids will learn the importance of starting every day by spending time with God.
Back to School Children's Ministry Lesson Overview
Memory Verse - “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” 1 Peter 3:15a
Lesson: Philip and the Ethiopian, Acts 8:26-40
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Back to School themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this lesson just let us know within 30 days and we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.