Valentine's Bible Verse Cards for Kids
Print a copy of these Bible Verse Valentines for all the kids in your Children's Ministry to give away to their friends, classmates, and family. Valentine's Day is on Friday, February 14, 2020 and there are SO many great Bible Verses to teach kids around Valentine's. God is LOVE so this is a great time to teach kids how big God's love for them is and how He wants us to show love to others. One fun and easy way to do that is with our super popular printable Valentines Bible Verse cards. We also 10 Valentine free resources that you can check out as well.
Bible Verse Valentines:
- I have hidden your word in my heart so that I won’t sin against you. -Psalm 119:11
- God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. -John 3:16
- Find your delight in the Lord. Then he will give you everything your heart really wants. Psalm 37:4
- Love is patient. Love is kind. 1 Corinthians 13:4
- God is love. 1 John 4:16
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Love him with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30
- Love must be honest and true. Romans 12:9
- Jesus loves you and so do I. (this isn't a verse but we love this saying)
Help us spread the word. Pin this free Children's Ministry resource on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Click the VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE to see all of our FREE Valentine's Day resources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.