Divergent Faith 6-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
A Faith That Survives At All Costs
Students will learn the importance of cultivating a strong faith in Jesus – one that survives and thrives in the face of adversity.
Divergent Faith Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” - Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Dauntless (The Brave) – Students will learn that they can live a fearless faith. Daniel 6, Daniel and the Lion's Den
Candor (The Honest) – Students will learn that they can live an honest faith. Job 2:1-10, 3:1-11, Job Tested
Erudite (The Intelligent) – Students will learn that intelligence and wisdom are integral to a fully developed faith. 1 Kings 3, The Wisdom of Solomon
Amity (The Peaceful) – Students will learn the blessing of being a peacemaker. Matthew 5:9-12, 38-47, Blessed Are The Peacemakers
Abnegation (The Selfless) – Students will learn that they can develop a selfless faith. Mark 10:35-45, Request of James and John
Factionless – Students will learn the importance of having a faith without limits or boundaries. Acts 7:54-60, The Stoning of Stephen
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 6-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.