I'm Livin' It!
Every fast food restaurant has a catchy slogan to try and get you in the door for a quick meal. That meal usually tastes great when you’re eating it, but in a few hours, you’re usually hungry again. Jesus promises to give us something great too, but what Jesus promises won’t leave us hungry and wanting more. Jesus says we can put our faith in Him because He can take care of everything we need for all of eternity - talk about a happy meal!
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Fast Faith Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview:
“But anyone who drinks the water I give them will never be thirsty. In fact, the water I give them will become a spring of water in them. It will flow up into eternal life.” John 4:14 (NIrV)
I'm Livin' It
Scripture: Luke 5:1-11, Jesus Calls the First Disciples
At McDonald's, their customers say, “I'm Lovin' It.” For those who have put their faith in Jesus, we can rejoice and “love it,” knowing that we are saved by God's grace. But in addition to loving it, God wants us to share the joy we have found in Him with others. We do that when we “live it” out and treat others with kindness, love, and truth the way Christ did.
Objective: Kids will learn that God calls me to live out my faith.
Have it God's Way
Scripture: Matthew 6:25-34, Do Not Worry
At Burger King, you can “Have It Your Way.” In life though, we can't always have things our way. If we want to be followers of Jesus, we have to put our lives in his hands and strive to do things His way.
Objective: Kids will learn that I should seek God's way, not my way.
Make Me Great
Scripture: Mark 10:35-45, James and John's Request
Pizza Hut once told their customers to “Make It Great.” One time John and James came to Jesus with a request: to make them great enough to sit at his right and his left in heaven. Jesus revealed to them, in order to be great you must be a servant to others.
Objective: Kids will learn that to be great, I must serve others.
Think Inside the Bible
Scripture: 2 Timothy 3:10-17, Paul's Charge to Timothy
Taco Bell wants us to “Think Outside the Bun.” When it comes to living a life for Jesus, we aren't supposed to go it alone. We need other Christians to help us and we need God's word to guide us.
Objective: Kids will learn that I can go to God's word for guidance and direction
We Have The Faith
Scripture: Ephesians 2:8-10, Saved By Faith & James 2:14-23, Faith and Deeds
Arby’s tells us that “We Have The Meats.” Some people think if they do enough good deeds, they will get into heaven. But good works without faith is like a sandwich with no meat - it’s not enough. Only our faith in Jesus will save us. When our faith is alive and growing, it will be obvious by the good things we do for others.
Objective: Kids will learn that living faith works to help others.
Scripture: Acts 2:1-12, The Holy Spirit Comes At Pentecost
Subway invites us to “Eat Fresh.” After Jesus went up to heaven, his followers gathered to pray. God answered them by sending the Holy Spirit, who gave them a fresh new excitement to share the good news of Jesus.
Objective: Kids will learn that God does amazing things when I pray.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.