Letting God Crush Your Fear
Sometimes we get so overcome with fear, it feels like the fear is crushing us. Instead, we can learn to crush fear by keeping our eyes on God and his love. Kids will learn that God's love crushes our fear.
Need a corresponding series for Preschool? Check out Fear Patrol for a series that uses the same 4 Bible lessons, but is geared for ages 1-5.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Fear Crush Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “There is no fear in love. Instead, perfect love drives away fear.” 1 John 4:18a (NIrV)
Scripture: Genesis 26:1-10, Isaac and Abimelech
When Isaac was in a strange land, he lied to the people out of fear. Our fear can cause us to make foolish decisions or even sin against God.
Objective: Kids will learn that giving in to fear can cause us to make bad decisions.
Get In The Game
Scripture: Numbers 13:26-14:4, The 12 Spies
When 12 men spied out the Promised Land, 10 came back full of fear. Only Caleb and Joshua had their eyes on God. Fear can keep us from trying new things or doing the things we know we should. When we focus on God and not on our fear, God gives us the courage to “get in the game.”
Objective: Kids will learn to focus on God’s truth instead of fear’s lies.
Scripture: Matthew 6:25-36, Do Not Worry
Sometimes we worry about the little things in life. But Jesus commands us to not worry and to concern ourselves with the things of God instead.
Objective: Kids will learn that when focus on God’s promises, our fears disappear.
Scripture: 1 Samuel 17:25-49, David and Goliath
While the soldiers were afraid, only David had the courage to stand up to the giant Goliath. When we keep our eyes on God, there is no need to fear. The victory is God's.
Objective: Kids will learn that we don't need to fear because God fights for us.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.