Going Pro 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Saying Goodbye to Amateur Christianity
Encouraging teens to take their walk with Jesus seriously. Going from amateur to pro in their Christian life.
Going Pro Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught and overflowing with thankfulness.” - Colossians 2:6-7 (NIV)
Know the Score – The woman who anointed Jesus' feet was overwhelmed with gratitude because she knew she did not deserve his love and forgiveness. Students will learn that a pro Christian has a grateful attitude, remembering how much God has done for them. Luke 7:36-50, Jesus Anointed.
Take a Knee – Jesus was strong because he often took time to go off on his own and pray to the Father. Students will learn that a pro Christian makes time for God. Luke 11:1-12. Jesus Teaches His Disciples To Pray
Heavy Hitter – Jesus invites us to bring to him the things that worry us and weigh us down. Students will learn that pro Christians don't try to do things in their own strength. Matthew 11:25-30. My Yoke Is Easy.
Most Valuable Player – Jesus said that whoever wants to be great needs to be a servant. Students will learn that a pro Christian seeks the good of others first. Matthew 20:20-34, Greatest in the Kingdom.
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Click the PIZZA BOX to see all of our newest Youth Ministry curriculum series'!
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.