GPS 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Teach Students How to Find God's Direction for Their Life.
Teens are faced with a lot of decisions. It can be hard to make the right choice or even know what the right choice is. Just like a GPS can help plot a course for your car, God's word can plot a course for our life that is just as easy to follow.
GPS Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” - Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
LESSON #1: Enter Destination - Jacob’s life had direction – but it was the wrong direction. Jacob was a scoundrel. He had convinced his brother Esau to sell his birthright for a meal. He had deceived his father in order to get a blessing that was intended for Esau. Now Esau is ready to kill his brother and Jacob is on the run for his life. It’s there that God shows up to let this scoundrel know that he has a plan and a grand purpose for his life. And the life of Jacob was never the same. Genesis 28:10-22. Jacob’s Dream.
LESSON #2: Acquiring Satellite - Solomon was very young when he became the king of Israel after his father David’s death. The task of leading this great nation was an overwhelming one. So when God appeared to Solomon in a dream and offered him anything he desired, Solomon asked for wisdom to lead and govern God’s people well. 1 Kings 3:1-15. Solomon Asks For Wisdom.
LESSON #3: Recalculating - Samuel had anointed Saul the first king over Israel. For a little while, Saul stayed on God's course. But when it came time to go to war with the Amalekites, Saul disobeyed the Lord's instructions. Even when confronted by Samuel about his disobedience, Saul saw nothing wrong with his actions. Saul offered to give sacrifices to the Lord, but Samuel reminded him (and us) that God desires our obedience rather than sacrifices. 1 Samuel 15:1-23. The Lord Rejects Saul.
LESSON #4: Take Next Exit - The story of Jonah is one of second chances. When God told Jonah to deliver a message to Ninevah about their wickedness, Jonah ran the other way. His disobedience landed him right in the belly of a big fish. When Jonah repented, God gave him a second chance. This time, Jonah obeyed. And when Jonah delivered the Lord’s message to Ninevah, the people repented. And God gave them a second chance. Jonah 2:9-3:10. Jonah Goes to Ninevah.
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.