Psalm 23: 12-Week Curriculum
★ ★ ★ Instant Download ★ ★ ★What is it
Each download contains 12 lessons adapted for the learning level of elementary (1st through 6th grade) children.
12 lessons in PDF and Word document format, plus a PowerPoint presentation for each lesson.
We love instant downloads! This curriculum will be sent straight to your inbox.
More Than One Sentence
Each lesson uses readily available hands-on material and teacher dialogue leading up to the scripture text. Scripture texts come alive with easy to follow visible object lessons. Other features include lesson reinforcing breakout activities, and interplay between teacher, student and special characters. Children stay captivated and involved. No extensive staging or props are necessary. Written for new or experienced teachers, this curriculum has a creative approach that can be used whether taught alone or with classroom helpers.
Take a look at these lesson titles. Each lesson is full of visual and hands on learning to provide deeper understanding into Jesus' method of teaching.
1. Feeling Sheepish? - The Lord is our shepherd
2. Everything You Wanted... and More - God provides all we need
3. Time To Lay It All Down - God provides rest
4. No Drought About It - Spiritual food
5. Gently Restored - Provision and restoration
6. More To Follow - Our steps are ordered
7. No One Said Anything About Stopping! - We are never alone
8. Tools Of The Trade - Rod and staff/word and spirit
9. Your Table Is Ready - God prepares us
10. Have You Checked Your Oil Lately? - The Holy Spirit's anointing
11. Excuse Me, You Dropped Your Goodness and Mercy - Goodness and mercy
12. Home Sweet Home - The presence of God