Smart Money 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this fun series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
What the Bible Says About Money
Nuts and bolts practical advice for teens about how to spend, save, and manage their money.
Memory Verse: “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17 (NIV)
Credit – When we buy things on credit, we are borrowing against a future where we might never have the resources to repay the debt. Proverbs 22:7, 6:1-4
Giving – When we give to others, we bless other people and ensure that our money doesn't rule over us. Proverbs 11:23-30, The Wisdom of Giving
Saving – When we save money wisely, not only do we have something for a “rainy day” but our money has the potential to make us more money. Matthew 25:14-29, The Parable of The Bags of Gold
Budgeting – Keeping track of where your money goes and counting the cost before you spend are keys to wise and prosperous money management. Luke 14:28-30, Counting the Cost
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Smart Money Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.