Teach Kids to Thrive in God's Kingdom
In the wild and in this world, the focus is often on mere survival. But in the kingdom of God, we not only survive, but thrive. Learn from famous “Survivors” how to thrive in God's kingdom.
Survivors Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.” Psalm 29:11
Make a Plan - In the wild, you have to come up with a plan if you expect to survive. In the kingdom, those who fully rely on God will thrive. 1 Samuel 17:1-50, David and Goliath
Build a Lean-to - In the wild, you'll need to build a shelter to survive the elements. In the kingdom, your kindness to others with help you thrive. Joshua 2:1-21, Rahab and the Spies.
Start a Fire - In the wild, survival is dependent on fire to cook your food and keep you warm. In the kingdom, God is the fire that makes us thrive. Exodus 3:1-20, Moses and the Burning Bush.
Form an Alliance - In the wild, you'll need to form alliances to survive. In the kingdom, friendships made with other believers can help you thrive. Ruth 1, Ruth and Naomi
Keep Cool - In the wild, to survive you'll have to find a way to stay cool in the day's heat. In the kingdom, we stay cool and thrive no matter how hot it gets. Daniel 3:1-27, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
Stay Nourished - In the wild, you'll use much energy trying to find food to survive. In the kingdom, God provides for those who turn to him. Exodus 16:1-18, Manna in the Desert.
Find Water - In the wild, you have to find fresh water to survive. In the kingdom, you will thrive on Living Water and never thirst again. John 4:1-26, The Woman at the Well.
Get Rescued - In the wild, the ultimate goal of survival is to be rescued. In the kingdom, God rescues us from pain and hurt and sin. Luke 5:17-26, Jesus Heals a Paralytic.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.