Science + Easter = Winning!
Each week kids or the leader will perform a simple science experiment that connects to the Easter story.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Easter Science Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Anyone who believes in Christ is a new creation. The old is gone! The new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIrV)
The Praise Experiment – When Jesus came into Jerusalem, the entire city came alive with excitement and celebration because they thought Jesus was going to become their king. They didn’t realize that he was already their king, but that he would have to die for their sins and then do what seemed to be impossible - come back to life. Kids will learn that we should praise God for doing the impossible for us at Easter. Mark 11:1-10, Palm Sunday. Kids will be reminded that God can do the impossible with the egg in a bottle experiment.
The Trust Experiment– When Jesus was arrested, Peter was scared and denied that he even knew Jesus. Kids will learn that we should trust God even when we’re scared. Mark 14:66-72, Peter Denies Jesus. Kids will be reminded to trust God with the walking on egg shells experiment.
The Forgiveness Experiment – Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Kids will learn that when we believe in Jesus he removes all of our sin. Luke 23:35-47, The Death of Jesus. Kids will be reminded of Jesus' power to erase sin with the vanishing styrofoam experiment
The Salvation Experiment – On Easter morning, God raised Jesus to new life again. Kids will learn that because of Jesus we can have a new life on earth and eternal life with God forever. Luke 24:36-49, Jesus Appears to the Disciples. Kids will be reminded of the empty tomb with the invisible jelly marbles experiment.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.