Make a Splash This Summer!
Kids will learn to trust God and follow him more closely through the story of the Exodus in these 8 fun water-park-themed Bible lessons.
Water Park Lessons Overview:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
I Need a Vacation: Kids will learn the value of having alone time with God through the story of Moses in exile.
Pack Lightly: You can't take everything on vacation. Kids will learn that following God means leaving things behind that keep you from getting closer to God. Story: Crossing the Red Sea.
It's Not On Mapquest! You need a map to get to the water park in the summer. Kids will learn the importance of trusting God step by step. Story: The pillar of cloud and fire.
Are We There Yet: Kids will learn why we should trust God (and our parents) and stop complaining. Story: the Israelites grumble in the wilderness.
No Running, No Diving: Rules are there to keep us safe and from ruining the fun for others. Kids will learn that the Ten Commandments were given to teach us right and wrong and also how to treat God and other people.
Tourist Trap: Kids will learn the dangers of false idols and other traps that would separate us from God. Story: The Golden Calf.
Bible at the Beach: Kids will learn that no matter where we go, we can take God with us. Story: the Israelites build the Tabernacle.
Some Day You'll Bring Your Kids Here: Kids will learn that one day it will be their turn to pass faith on to their kids, just as our parents are doing for us. Story: Joshua renews the covenant in the Promised Land.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.