Official Rules for the July 2019 Gross Curriculum Launch First 25 Orders Prizes
1. The “2019 Gross Curriculum Launch” Contest (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older who purchases the Gross 6-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum from www.childrens-ministry-deals.com from 7/16/2019 at 12:00PM EST through 7/16/2019 at 1:00PM EST (“the “Contest Period”). Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Children's Ministry Deals its parent company, its parent’s affiliated company, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be 1 First Prize Winner, 9 Top 10 Prize Winners, and 15 Top 25 Prize Winners. The winners will be determined by the time their order is placed on 7/16/2019 with the closest order to 12:00PM EST receiving the First Prize. The remaining winners will be based on chronological order. Entrants need not be present to win. The winners will be notified by e-mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Children's Ministry Deals does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner(s) may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner(s) grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Children's Ministry Deals without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Children's Ministry Deals is not responsible for entries which Children's Ministry Deals does not receive due to technological/online server error.
3. There will be 1 First Prize. Each First Prize includes: 1 $50 Amazon Gift Card, 1 Gross Prize Pack ($45), 1 Slimed 8-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum ($97) and 1 $35 Children's Ministry Deals Gift card with an approximate retail value of $227. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the First Prize, provided however, Children's Ministry Deals may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
There will be 9 Top 10 Prizes. Each Top 10 Prize includes: 1 Slimed 8-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum ($97) and 1 $35 Children's Ministry Deals Gift card with an approximate retail value of $132. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the First Prize, provided however, Children's Ministry Deals may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
There will be 15 Top 25 Prizes. Each Top 25 Prize includes: 1 $35 Children's Ministry Deals Gift card with an approximate retail value of $35. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Top 25 Prize, provided however, Children's Ministry Deals may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the management of Children's Ministry Deals. All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Children's Ministry Deals, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Children's Ministry Deals, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winner's name posted on the Children's Ministry Deals website once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.