A Star Is Born Christmas Curriculum - This Christmas, Follow the Star!
The Wise Men followed a star to find the baby Jesus. But they knew, the true star was Jesus himself – the Son of God who came to bring us light and life. Kids will study 4 Bible lessons about the Christmas story in these 4 lessons leading up to Christmas. They will learn about the prophecy about Jesus in Isaiah, all the way to the story of Simeon who had been promised that he would live to see the Messiah born.
A Star Is Born Christmas Lessons Overview:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
Darkest Night – Thousands of years ago, Isaiah described the coming Messiah as a great light for the people walking in darkness. That light – that star – would be Jesus, the Son of God. Isaiah 9:2-7, For To Us A Child Is Born
Shining Bright – From the start, the light of Jesus shone so bright. Elizabeth’s baby leapt for joy when Elizabeth met with Mary, who was pregnant with Jesus. Even then, some were able to recognize that Jesus was the light of the world. Luke 1:39-48, Mary Visits Elizabeth
Beautiful Light – A star in the sky drew the Wise Men to the tiny town of Bethlehem where they found baby Jesus. Today, the Holy Spirit draws us to the light of Jesus. Matthew 2:1-12, The Wise Men Visit Jesus
Wonderful Sight – Simeon and Anna beheld a wondrous sight when baby Jesus was brought to the temple to be dedicated. They recognized that Jesus was the light that would shine for all people – Jews and Gentiles. Luke 2:21-40, Jesus Presented in the Temple
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.