Crisis Management 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Teach Students How to Handle Adversity.
Teenagers can make a lot of mistakes, and sometimes the weight of those mistakes can feel like too much to overcome. But, God says it's never too late to make a change, get back up, and keep trying.
Memory Verse: “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” - 1 John 1:9 (NIV)
LESSON #1: Move! - We all face seasons of depression and sadness, but it’s important that we don’t live in that state. After Elijah’s great victory over the prophets of Baal, he fled for his life into the desert. There he fell into a season of fear and sadness. With God’s help and healing, he was able to get up and MOVE again! 1 Kings 19:1-18. Elijah’s Depression.
LESSON #2: Focus! - We all face periods of frustration. Our efforts seem to be in vain, or we are met with opposition from others. When Nehemiah returned to Jerusalem to unite the people in rebuilding the wall, the enemies of the Jews were determined to stop them. But through prayer and action, Nehemiah and the people were able to FOCUS their efforts and complete their mission. Nehemiah 4. Nehemiah Faces Opposition.
LESSON #3: Liar! - We all face the temptation to be dishonest. Sometimes lies seem like an easy solution to avoid a difficult situation. But as the life of Abraham and Sarah shows, lies usually cause more problems than they solve. And once we’ve grown accustom to lying it’s difficult to stop. Genesis 12:10-20 and Genesis 20:1-17. Abraham Lies About Sarah.
LESSON #4: Go Back! - Peter screwed up Big Time. The night that Jesus was arrested and sentenced to death, his disciples scattered. Peter promised that he would never turn away; but on that night, he denied even knowing Jesus. Could Peter ever overcome his mistake? After Jesus’s resurrection, he appeared to Peter by the Sea of Tiberias. There he showed Peter that the love and grace of Jesus is powerful enough to redeem us, let us GO BACK, and return to the right path. John 21:1-19. Jesus Reinstates Peter.
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.