Heaven and Nature Sing Christmas Curriculum - Join All Creation In Celebrating The Birth Of Jesus.
When Jesus was born there was much joy on earth and in heaven. Mary and Joseph, Elizabeth and John, the Angels, and Magi all celebrated the Savior's arrival. The birth of Jesus is still a cause for celebration today. So let's get started!
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Heaven and Nature Sing Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “And Mary said, 'My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.'” Luke 1:46-47
Mary- Kids will learn that the good news of Christmas pushes away our
fear and worry. Luke 1:26-38
Elizabeth- Kids will learn that the good news of Christmas should fill us
with expectation and Joy. Luke 1:39-56
Angels and Shepherds- Kids will learn that the good news of Christmas
is reason to go out and celebrate. Luke 2:8-20
Wise Men- Kids will learn that the good news of Christmas is reason to
honor Jesus. Matthew 2:1-12
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.