Hunger And Thirst Games 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
Catch the Fire!
Jesus said that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be filled. Through his own descriptions of himself as the “Living Water” and the “Bread of Life”, Jesus shows us that our seeking will only be satisfied in him.
Memory Verse: “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” - Matthew 5:6 (NIV)
Lesson 1: Entering the Arena – For forty days in the desert, Jesus experienced real hunger and real thirst and real temptation. Students will learn that seeking after righteousness is more than just a game. Matthew 4:1-11, Jesus Tempted in the Wilderness.
Lesson 2: Finding Your Strength – The Samaritan woman came looking for water but found out that her needs ran much deeper. Students will learn that Jesus is the living water that will satisfy their needs. John 4:1-42, Woman at the Well.
Lesson 3: Standing Til the End – When Jesus' preaching became difficult, many followers turned away. Students will learn the importance of sticking with Jesus, the bread of life. John 6:25-69, Many Disciples Desert Jesus.
Lesson 4: Catching the Fire – Jesus sent the disciples the Holy Spirit so that they would always have him with them. Students will learn that when they hunger and thirst for Jesus, their fire will never burn out. Acts 2:1-12, The Holy Spirit Comes.
Each Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- + Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables!
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for 7th-12th Grade Students.
- 4-week curriculum.
- Includes both Large Group and Small Group resources.
- Instant Download.
- Try Before You Buy! Download Lesson 1 For Free Click Here
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.