Life After Graduation 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
Get Ready for What's Next
In 12+ years of school, students learn a lot, but not necessarily how to make a successful life for themselves. The Bible can teach them how trusting God and putting him first can put them in position to create a great life after graduation.
Memory Verse: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Future – Students will learn that God has our future in his hands, and if we let him, he will use us to bring glory to his name. Genesis 12:1-9 The Call of Abram
Money – Students will learn that seeking holiness is more valuable than seeking riches. Luke 18:18-30, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, Rich Young Ruler & The Love of Money
Relationships – Students will learn that success requires healthy relationships with God and others. Mark 12:28-34, Luke 14:25-33, Greatest Commandment & Cost of Being a Disciple
Faith – Students will learn the importance of having their own relationship with God rather than just inheriting their parents' religion. 1 Timothy 4, Paul's Instructions to Timothy
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Life After Graduation Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.