Life After Graduation 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Get Ready for What's Next
In 12+ years of school, students learn a lot, but not necessarily how to make a successful life for themselves. The Bible can teach them how trusting God and putting him first can put them in position to create a great life after graduation.
Life After Graduation Lessons Overview:Memory Verse: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
Future – Students will learn that God has our future in his hands, and if we let him, he will use us to bring glory to his name. Genesis 12:1-9 The Call of Abram
Money – Students will learn that seeking holiness is more valuable than seeking riches. Luke 18:18-30, 1 Timothy 6:3-10, Rich Young Ruler & The Love of Money
Relationships – Students will learn that success requires healthy relationships with God and others. Mark 12:28-34, Luke 14:25-33, Greatest Commandment & Cost of Being a Disciple
Faith – Students will learn the importance of having their own relationship with God rather than just inheriting their parents' religion. 1 Timothy 4, Paul's Instructions to Timothy
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Click the PIZZA BOX to see all of our newest Youth Ministry curriculum series'!
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.