Talk to the Animals Who Were There When Jesus Was Born!
It's an exciting night in the stable. Mary and Joseph are there, keeping watch over the newborn Jesus, who is asleep in the manger. The animals are gathered together, keeping warm. Let's listen, as each animal shares its unique perspective of the Christmas miracle.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Manger Tales Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.” Luke 2:11Doug the Donkey – Doug was with Mary and Joseph for the long trip from Galilee to Bethlehem. Along the way, he hears them tell the story of some very special angel visits proclaiming the birth of a Savior. Luke 1:26-38 & Matthew 1:18-24, Angel Visitations
Clara the Cow – The stable is Clara's home, invaded this night by all kinds of visitors. She can tell by looking into the manger that there is something special about this new arrival, Jesus. Luke 2:1-7, The Birth of Jesus
Sam the Sheep – Sam was minding his own business with the other sheep in the fields, when an angel appeared in the sky, telling the shepherds that Jesus Christ was born. Sam just had to come with them to meet the Savior for himself. Luke 2:8-20, The Shepherds
Cody the Camel – Cody came the furthest to be here tonight, carrying visitors from the east. He tells everyone how the Magi followed a new star in the sky to this very spot, and the gifts they delivered to the newborn king. Matthew 2:1-12, The Magi
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.