Let's See What Happens
Experimentation comes to us naturally. We start doing it before we can even talk. The Bible is full of experiments, from Adam and Eve’s experiment with sin to the story of a sheep who experimented with leaving the flock. These "experiments" show us the natural consequences that we can expect to experience in our own life if we repeat the same process. As we look at a few of these stories, we’ll run some of our own experiments and see what happens.
Science and The Bible Lessons Overview
LESSONS 1-6 MEMORY VERSE:
"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy." Titus 3:5a NIV
The First Experiment Was The Worst Experiment
Scripture: Adam & Eve Sin, Genesis 3:1-24
Objective: Kids will learn “God’s love is never forced. It always gives a choice. To sin, is to choose our own way instead of his.”
Samuel Didn’t Calculate All The Variables
Scripture: David Anointed, 1 Samuel 16:1-13
Objective: Kids will learn “God knows what is in your heart, And He loves you.”
Satan’s Research Experiment Was An Epic Fail
Scripture: Jesus Tempted, Matthew 7:13-14
Objective: Kids will learn that “Jesus did what we could never do.”
Sometimes Sheep Like To Experiment
Scripture: The Lost Sheep, Luke 15:1-7
Objective: Kids will learn, “We are purified by Jesus.”
The Experiment That Couldn’t Be Shut Down
Scripture: The Apostles Are Persecuted, 5:17-42
Objective: Kids will learn, “Following Jesus together, we can do great things in any situation.”
The Ultimate Chain Reaction
Scripture: The Growth Of The Early Church, Acts 7, 8:1-3 & 12:1-24
Objective: Spreading the Unstoppable Good News
LESSONS 7-13 MEMORY VERSE:
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33
Scripture: Abraham Tested, Genesis 22:1-14
Objective: Kids will learn “ God can do great things in the worst of situations”
Scripture: Water From The Rock, Exodus 17:1-7
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things in the worst of places.”
Scripture: Ezekiel’s Vision, Ezekiel 1
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things in the worst of times.”
Scripture: The Rich Young Ruler, Mark 10:17-27
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things in me when I put Him first.”
Scripture: The Holy Spirit Guides Philip, Acts 8:26-38
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things through me, because his Spirit is with me.”
Scripture: The Body Of Christ, Ephesians 4:11-16
Objective: Kids will learn “Jesus can do great things through us when we are connected to His Church.”
Scripture: Jesus Feeds 5,000, John 6:1-13
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things with the smallest of things.”
Scripture: Jesus Feeds 5,000, John 6:1-13
Objective: Kids will learn “God can do great things with the smallest of thing
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.