Thanksgiving Children's Ministry Lesson - Give Thanks
A Heart Of Thanksgiving
Kids will learn that God desires that we have a heart of gratitude – showing our appreciation to other people and giving our thanks to God.
Give Thanks Children's Ministry Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” - Psalms 118:1 (NIV)Lesson: Give Thanks To The Lord, Psalm 118
This Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet
- Memory Verse
- Skit or Puppet Show
- Craft Activity
- Large Group Game
- Large Group Lesson
- Small Group Discussion
About This Lesson:
- Thanksgiving themed lesson
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Stand-alone holiday lesson perfect for Children's Church or Sunday School
- Includes both large group and small group resources
- This lesson is an instant download
Help us spread the word. Pin this coloring page on Pinterest! Just click the SAVE button below.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this lesson, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.