Whole Faith 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Living On a Healthy Spiritual Diet
Fast food may delight the tongue, but it slowly destroys the body. God is calling us to live an organic, whole foods kind of faith that will nourish us and make us strong spiritually.
Whole Faith Lessons Overview:Memory Verse: “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” -Psalm 51:10 (NIV)
Read The Label – If you want to eat nutritiously, you have to learn to read food labels. Students will learn that the spiritually whole read and know the word of God. Luke 4:1-13, The Temptation of Jesus
Buy Fresh – If you want to be healthy, you need to eat fresh, whole foods. Students will learn that those who make praise and celebration a priority keep their spiritual lives fresh. Luke 17:11-19 & 18:35-43, Jesus Heals Ten Lepers and A Blind Beggar
Balanced Diet – The healthiest diet is one that balances the right mix of carbs, proteins, and fats. Students will learn that for a balanced spiritual life, they need to bring prayer into the mix. Matthew 6:5-18, Prayer and Fasting
Organic – The healthiest diet is one filled with foods that are organically grown. Students will learn that a life filled with service to others grows out of an organic, authentic faith. John 13:1-17, Jesus Washes His Disciples' Feet
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.